Whether you have just installed your new dredge or you have been dredging for a while, you should follow a lubrication and maintenance schedule in order to ensure a long and useful life for your dredge. SRS Crisafulli includes a suggested maintenance schedule in our dredge Operations and Maintenance (O&M) manuals.
The following suggested maintenance schedule is included in all SRS Crisafulli dredge Operations and Maintenance (O&M) manuals.
LUBRICATION & MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE (ROTOMITE):
- General condition of unit
- Engine oil, leakage, pressure gauge registration, pressure warning lamp
- Fuel leakage, level
- Coolant level and condition, temperature registration
- Radiator filler cap fitting condition
- ALL belts (fan, alternator, air conditioning, water pump)
- Grease zerks
- Hydraulic hoses, pumps, valves and components, reservoir and cylinder
- Gauges and sight bottles
- Pivoting Traverse Gear Box (if applicable)
|Lubrication Points on a Rotomite
- Cutterhead bolts and tines
- Engine oil filter element
EVERY 100 HOURS:
- Primary and secondary fuel filter
- Main dredge pump
EVERY 250 HOURS:
- Engine oil and engine oil filter element replacement
EVERY 500 HOURS:
EVERY 1000 HOURS:
- Sample hydraulic oil
- Hydraulic filters
- Valve clearance check
- Traverse winch drum, idler pulleys and cable
- Lateral positioning cables and winch drum
- Safety decals
Watch new video! SRS Crisafulli's Rotomite 6000C Series.
Watch how to install discharge tubing.
Download a Dredge Application form.
Calculate cost of replacement parts.
Leave a Comment