The Rotomite-6000 is a powerful, versatile machine, which has enabled Crisafulli clients worldwide to accomplish a wide variety of dredging challenges. The key to its success is an excellent standard design that can be readily adapted to meet the exacting needs of Crisafulli clients including companies serving manufacturing, agricultural, contractor, federal and state government, and municipal markets.
Crisafulli's engineers meet with clients to thoroughly understand client needs and will readily implement customer design suggestions to customize their Rotomite for their specific applications.
We invite you to review the many case studies available on our website. The case studies describe dredging challenges the Rotomite has tackled, and include customer evaluations of how the Rotomite served them.
- Steel Processing Facility: removing highly abrasive mill scale
- Food Processing Company: clean and maintain factory waste products settling lagoon
- Removal of bottom ash, silt and crusted sludge.
- Contractor: Environmental services for dredging and dewatering
- Dredge caustic soda from a mud lake: Jamaica
- Dredge caustic and abrasive materials: South Korea and Venezuela
Dredging challenges change constantly as do government regulations. We invite you to consult with our engineers who are experts in meeting government requirements. To contact us click here.
Do you have a dredging need? Crisafulli can customize a dredge to meet your specific need. Click here to download our dredge application form.