- Emergency power for stormwater applications
- Emergency pumping
- Fish and wildlife refuge management
- Flood control
- Emergency pumping and sewage bypass operations
- Maintenance of recreational facilities
- Natural resource management
- Nearly silent pumping in residential areas
- Passing grit and trash in stormwater applications
- Permanent pumping and control structures on dike and stormwater systems for flood control and stormwater management stations
- Self-contained pumping at remote sites
- Stormwater management
- Water recirculation at hatcheries and fisheries
- Water replacement at hatcheries and fisheries
- Wildlife refuges and waterfowl management
- A wide variety of dredging applications
- Aquatic weed control
- Canal dredging
- Conservation projects
- Dredge around and under docks
- Dredge golf course ponds
Federal and State Agency Managers use Crisafulli dredges, pumps, and portable power units for wildlife refuges, waterfowl management, flood control, emergency pumping, water replacement, recirculation at fisheries, and specialized projects.
Over forty-six years, as an engineering and manufacturing Company, Crisafulli has created a broad line of over 450 products organized in ten Product Groups, all aimed at providing customers with “BEST VALUE".
Crisafulli’s pumps, dredges and power units are considered by many as the most reliable equipment working for the Federal and State Agency Managers, including the US Army Corp of Engineers.